Healthy eating is a way of life so it's important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.
$7.51 exc GST
Ordering and Delivery Policy
By purchasing from FreeBeets, you agree to a meal package that will be delivered every Sunday or Wednesday. We require two business days from the time of purchase to set up your individualized meal plan or combination of a minimum of 5 meals, along with meal delivery. Once you purchase your plan you will be notified when our next available delivery date is. Ingredients are fresh and ordered two business days prior, based on the confirmed number of clients, therefore last-minute cancellations and changes cannot be accommodated.
Before placing an order, please review our delivery areas. Free delivery on orders that are under 21 kilometers.
Delivery days and times are Saturday and Sunday from 07:00 am to 9:00 pm Tuesday and Wednesday from 09:00 am to 9:00 pm.
Purchases made between 12:01 pm Monday-12pm Friday will receive their first deliveries the following Saturday or Sunday. (Delivery day depends on the delivery Adres area)
Purchases made between 12:01 pm Friday -12pm Monday will receive their first deliveries on Tuesday or Wednesday
(Delivery day depends on the delivery address area)
For delivery Days in your area please scroll down and check at Delivery Areas And Days.
FreeBeets takes all reasonable action to ensure safe food handling and timely delivery within the allotted times provided for regular deliveries. Once a package has arrived at its intended location and has been left with either the concierge or at the door, FreeBeets holds no further liability for the safety of the package or its contents.
Delivery Areas And Days
Sunday And Wednesday:
Victoria, James Bay, Oak Bay, Cordova Bay, Esquimalt, Saanich, West Saanich, Sidney,
Saturday and Tuesday:
Westshore, Langford, Colwood, Metchosin, Bear mountain
Food Handling and Reheating Policy
- Please store your meal in the refrigerator (4°C/40°F or -18°C/0°F) if not eaten immediately.
- Discard the meal after 4 days. When reheating your meal please follow these instructions:
- TO REHEAT IN OVEN: Poke 2-3 small holes in the plastic film before putting your meal in the oven. Bake at a maximum temperature of 325º F for 12-15 minutes. Check the temperature of the food and continue for a few more minutes if necessary. CAUTION: Heating the container at temperatures greater than 325º F will cause the cover to smoke.
- TO REHEAT IN THE MICROWAVE: Poke 2-3 small holes in the plastic film before putting your meal in the microwave, and heat on highest setting for 3-4 minutes. Check the temperature and heat for a few more seconds if necessary. Use the same procedure for the Frozen Breakfast.
- TO HEAT FROM FROZEN: Place the dish in the microwave oven and heat for 2-3 minutes. Check the temperature of the food and continue for a few more minutes if necessary.
- PLEASE NOTE: Reheat quickly to 74°C/165°F for at least 15 seconds, reheat once and discard leftovers. Handle all heated containers with care!!!
- If the meal has side sauce plastic container, please take it out of the container before reheating!!!
Our containers are recyclable, microwaveable and oven safe.