Healthy eating is a way of life so it's important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.
Pacific Salmon in saffron coconut cream$15.51 exc GST
“Casseruola di pollo” slow cooked Checken$14.51 exc GST
“Pasta di pollo italiana” Italian style pasta with chicken$13.51 exc GST
Roasted organic apple and parsnip salad$8.51 exc GST
Ordering and Delivery Policy
By purchasing from FreeBeets, you agree to a meal package that will be delivered every Sunday or Wednesday. We require two business days from the time of purchase to set up your individualized meal plan or combination of minimum 5 meals, along with meal delivery. Once you purchase your plan you will be notified when our next available delivery date is. Ingredients are fresh and ordered two business days prior, based on confirmed number of clients, therefore last minute cancellations and changes cannot be accommodated.
Before placing order, please review our delivery areas. Free delivery on orders that are under 21 kilometers Delivery days and time Sunday from 2:30pm to 9:00pm Wednesday 3:30pm to 9:00pm Purchases made between 12:01pm Monday-12pm Friday will receive their first deliveries the following Sunday. Purchases made between 12:01pm Friday -12pm Monday will receive their first deliveries on Wednesday.
Weekly delivery meal plans will include 6 breakfast, 6 lunch, 6 dinner, and 6 snacks. 24 total packaged meals for 6 days. To maintain quality and freshness of the product the Meal Programs will also include two under 17 kilometers free delivers: Purchases made between 12:01 pm Monday-12pm Friday will receive their first deliveries the following Sunday and second on Wednesday.
FreeBeets takes all reasonable action to ensure safe food handling and timely delivery within the allotted times provided for regular deliveries. Once a package has arrived at its intended location and has been left with either the concierge or at the door, FreeBeets holds no further liability for the safety of the package or its contents.
Food Handling and Reheating Policy
- Please store your meal in the refrigerator (4°C/40°F or -18°C/0°F) if not eaten immediately.
- Discard the meal after 4 days. When reheating your meal please follow these instructions:
- TO REHEAT IN OVEN: Poke 2-3 small holes in the plastic film before putting your meal in the oven. Bake at a maximum temperature of 325º F for 12-15 minutes. Check the temperature of the food and continue for a few more minutes if necessary. CAUTION: Heating the container at temperatures greater than 325º F will cause the cover to smoke.
- TO REHEAT IN THE MICROWAVE: Poke 2-3 small holes in the plastic film before putting your meal in the microwave, and heat on highest setting for 3-4 minutes. Check the temperature and heat for a few more seconds if necessary. Use the same procedure for the Frozen Breakfast.
- TO HEAT FROM FROZEN: Place the dish in the microwave oven and heat for 2-3 minutes. Check the temperature of the food and continue for a few more minutes if necessary.
- PLEASE NOTE: Reheat quickly to 74°C/165°F for at least 15 seconds, reheat once and discard leftovers. Handle all heated containers with care!!!
- If the meal has side sauce plastic container, please take it out of the container before reheating!!!
Our containers are recyclable, microwaveable and oven safe.